7 Sure Fire Ways to Ensure That Your Article Is Read
You already know
You already know the benefits of article marketing and would like to write as many articles as possible for article submission to directories. However, for some of you, writing even one article seems to be a lot of work. Let alone many.
And you wonder – even if you did manage to put in the effort, would anyone read your content at all? After all, there are so many important and informational articles being written daily by people all over the world on the same subject.
Now let’s think about that, why would a person or reader and I pick your article over others?
Before you think you will be wasting your time, consider this. Your prospect is likely to be searching for information that your article contains.
While the information may be the same from article to article on the same subject, the way that you present can have a vast impact on article readership.
If you can present information in a creative manner or in ways that have been proven to work, then it is likely that your article will be read from top to bottom and read by many as well.
Writing a well or quality article doesn’t have to be a strenuous and painful exercise. Once you get the hang of it, writing articles can be fun and easy to produce. Of course, it is preferable that you are knowledgeable about the topic that you are writing about.
One thing to remember that without sufficient knowledge of your topic, it is hard to make your articles creative and interesting.
Here are 7 sure-fire ways to ensure that your articles get read:
1) Use short paragraphs. Short paragraphs make the article easy to read. When there is hardly any paragraphing, the article appears lengthy. This tends to put off a prospective reader.
2) Make use of numbers or bullets. It has been shown that readers like to read bulleted lists. Readers like tips presented in a short succinct manner so that they are easy to follow.
3) Use sub-headings to break your article into sections. This makes it easy for the reader to recognize that you have moved from one point to the next.
4) Provide a good attention-grabbing title or header. An enticing title attracts a prospective reader. Use keywords in the titles to help draw his or her attention.
For instance, a title like “7 easy ways to look 10 years younger” for an anti-aging article sounds appealing.
5) Keep your visitor or reader interested from the start to finish completely. You want to make the reading experience pleasurable and enjoyable.
This can be achieved by using examples, real-life situations, similes, and vivid descriptions. You want to ensure that your reader reads to the bottom of the article where the author’s resource box is.
6) A good thing: Utilize figures when required and not just ordinary and general statements. Using very and yes! Specific facts and figures give your writing article more weight and make your reader/visitor sit up in attention.
7) Project a positive or a call-to-action tone in your writing article. No one likes to read an article that has no zest. If you get your reader excited and wanting to find out more,
he or she will get to the bottom of the article and click through the hyperlink to your site. Then, that will be mission accomplished!
Thanks for reading this article and I hope that you enjoyed this.
Let’s read my Recent Post or Related Post here!